Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cookie Dreams (or is that kooky?)

Call it my end of the year cookie clearance. Call it early Spring cleaning. Call it me working on something random instead of what I should be doing. But I noticed that there were more recipes for cookies in my bookmark folder than I could possibly ever make (though it sure would be fun to try). Frankly, it was getting pretty crowded in there, with all the Molasses Whatnots, Chocolate Dilly-Bobs and Cranberry Crinkle-Puffs. And more scrumptious baked goods were being posted on my favorite blogs nearly every day this month. Part of my reason for starting this blog in the first place was to be able to organize all my recipes and bookmarks. Guess I took a left turn somewhere. I don't make New Year's resolutions, but if I did, this might be a good place to start.

So here they are... nearly all the cookies I've been dreaming of for the last year or so, not including the ones that are in my cookbook collection (that's something else entirely). Now... let me tell you more about my dream: I dreamt that there were 67 days in the month of December, and 53 pounds of butter in my fridge...

Cookies With Cranberries
Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies  at Serious Eats
Cranberry Almond Biscotti  from At Home And At Sea
Apple, Cranberry, Walnut Rugelach from Lottie + Doof via Design*Sponge
Cranberry Thumbprints from Sunset Magazine

Cookies With Spice 
Chewy Ginger Chocolate Cookies from Joy The Baker
Pfeffernüsse (Pepper Nuts) from Confections Of A (Closet) Master Baker
Swiss Cinnamon Crisps at Serious Eats
Chez Panisse Gingersnaps from The Kitchn
Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookies from Grocery Shrink  

Cookies With Chocolate 
Mint Chocolate Puddles from What Megan's Making
Ad Hoc Chocolate Chip Cookies from Serious Eats 
Cookies With Nuts, Seeds and/or Grains
Cookies With No Particular Category (they just sounded good) 
Letterpress Stamped Cookies at Creature Comforts
Shortbread Buttons  from Forty-Sixth At Grace
Tuiles from Serious Eats

...of course, there are all of the cookies I've posted about before... or was that all just a sweet sweet dream?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Take a moment to say "Howdy!"... I'd love to hear from you!